Tuesday 14 June 2011

I'm back!!

Heyyy!

Sorry I haven't posted on here in such a long time! I've had internet problems which have only just eventually been fixed. Hasn't been good...haven't been able to follow my favourite blogs either :( But....I'm back and I have lots to come.

Quick catch up on me... I'm running the British 10k for Beat on the 10th of July. If you would like to sponsor me you can do so by going to www.justgiving.com/Jasmin-Turner

I also went to the my personal best/body gossip event a couple of days ago to celebrate beats new website which helps people with their self esteem and to reach their potential...my personal best. A few of the my body gossip cast came to read monologues written by beat young ambassadors...it was an amazing day. You can look at the website yourself by going to www.mypersonalbest.org.uk

Hope you're all well
Love Jasmin

0 comments:

Post a Comment