Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Rules of "Normal" Eating

I have mentioned that I am currently reading the above book by Karen R. Koenig, although slowly as I am super busy with assessments coming up! But I thought I'd share with you what she says the rules of "normal" eating actually are.

She says that "normal" eaters:

1. Eat when they are hungry or have a craving
2. Choose foods they believe will satisfy them
3. Stay connected to their bodies and eat with awareness and enjoyment
4. Stop eating when they are full or satisfied

It's good to know what we are aiming for! Of course normal eating is different for everyone but this is the general idea.

Love Jasmin x

2 comments:

Incredible Eating Anorexics said...

whats the title of the book? i think i'm being thick (so whats new) but i cant think of it. x

Through the clouds said...

It's called 'The Rules of Normal Eating' its really good, I definately suggest it! I'll be posting some more on here from it xx

Post a Comment